For many retirees, Social Security benefits form the foundation of their retirement income. In order to make sure you get the most out of your benefits, you should have a solid grasp on this complex matter.
We have put together an informative brochure that helps you answer the following questions:
- What is your Social Security amount?
- When is the best time to start taking your Social Security Benefit?
- Are there different options if you are married?
- Does earning additional income while you are on Social Security impact the value of your benefit?
- Do you pay tax on your Social Security benefit?